Restore image files deleted from Lexar Professional 400X Compact Flash Card
Compact Flash cards are the flash memory cards, which are used in digital cameras to store digital images. Even though, CF cards offer several advantages over different types of memory cards, human error like accidental deletion is the common mistake that ends up in loss of images. In such case, you may encounter a question like how to recover data? No need to worry!!! Image Recovery software is one of the best photo recovery software that can recover various types of image files from CF cards. It also supports photo recovery on Secure Digital (SD), MMC (Multimedia Card) and XD (Extreme Digital) cards.
It performs signature search to recognize different types of image files. Additionally, it can also restore Windows 7 Recycle Bin files as well as from Windows Vista and Windows XP . It is possible to recover erased image files only if they have not been overwritten by new files. Therefore, make sure that you have not saved or copied any files to the memory card after deletion of files. User can also use this advanced application to recover FAT partition, NTFS partition and also supports recovery of lost or deleted volumes on Mac based OS with ease.
Common Scenarios for deletion of image files
- Accidentally erased images on camera: You might have accidentally erased few pictures while previewing the pictures on your digital camera. Or else, you might have instantly deleted some essential photos to free up the storage space and later you realized that the photos were important to you. In such case, there is no way to restore erased pictures other than an image recovery tool.
- Formatted the CF card by mistake: If you have accidentally formatted the Compact Flash Card instead of clicking on some other option then you may end up in loss of photos. This is mainly because, formatting is a process of creating the new directory structure by deleting all the images. Therefore, when you format the CF cards, all the images including other files get deleted resulting in loss of pictures.
- Deleted photos from a CF card on the PC: If you have deleted images from the CF card on your PC then you cannot restore those pictures from Recycle Bin or Trash. When the pictures or any files are erased from external storage devices on the PC then are not moved to Recycle Bin or Trash instead they bypass the Recycle Bin. Therefore, accidental deletion of images from the CF card using any file management options results in loss of images
- Virus attacks: There are some viruses, which causes unexpected deletion of photos from the memory cards. Sometimes, these viruses corrupt the memory card by making all the pictures including other data inaccessible.
Immediate precautionary actions are as follows:
- Remove the CF card from the camera and keep it in a safe place
- Stop using the Compact Flash card to avoid overwriting of erased images thereby protect your essential photos
- Avoid saving recovered images on the same memory card
Competent features of our software
- Restore deleted image files like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, CR2, NEF etc. from corrupted and formatted Compact Flash memory card with utmost ease
- Easily recover deleted data from Seagate HDD & get files back from other brands of External hard disk like Western digital, Hitachi, Maxtor, etc.
- It has the ability to retrieve different types of media files like videos and audios including images from various types of memory cards like CF card, SD card, XD card, MMC etc.
- With the help of this software, you can recover data from hard drive without formatting Windows 10 within few mouse clicks.
- Compatible with different brands of camera like Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Samsung, Kodak, Fujifilm etc.
- It can also recover deleted data from SanDisk gaming card and then recover the files on the basis of their unique signature.
Restore Image Files Deleted from Lexar Professional 400x Compact Flash Card by following few easy steps
Step 1: Download and launch Image Recovery Software. Now, connect your Compact Flash memory card to the computer using USB cable or directly connect the digital camera. Once you launch the software, a main screen appears with 3 options. Select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen
Step 2: Now, select the “Recover Deleted Photos” to recover photos that have been accidentally erased and then select the CF card to retrieve the pictures.
Step 3: Once you select the CF card, the software scans the CF card to retrieve deleted images. After image recovery is finished successfully, you can preview the recovered images
How to avoid data loss in the future?
- Take a backup of essential files regularly so that you can restore the data when you accidentally delete or lose the data
- Do not format the memory card before taking an entire backup of memory card data
- Always use “Safely Remove Hardware” icon to disconnect the memory cards
- Make use of effective antivirus programs to avoid data loss due to viruses